Al Mashal Group and our partner companies in other countries are committed to protecting the confidentiality of information and privacy of our candidates, clients and other users of our websites and services.
Where you provide us with your personal data, in person, by email, through our websites or offices, we will use our best efforts to ensure that the information you submit to us remains private and is only used in accordance with this policy. By providing us with your personal data, you also consent for us to collect, hold, use and disclose your personal data in accordance with this policy.
If you do not agree to our processing of your data in the manner outlined in the Policy, please do not submit any personal data to us.
If you do not agree to our processing of your data in any manner then please do not submit any personal data to us via any means.
Collection of Personal Data
In order to carry out our business as recruitment consultants, we may collect your personal information from you, including but not limited to your name, contact details, qualifications, work history, your right to work in a particular country, language skills, professional qualifications and memberships, your work objectives and other information from your CV. If you are to be considered for a particular position, we may also collect references from your nominated referees. All the personal data we collect is held, used and disclosed for the purposes set out below.
Purpose and Disclosure of Personal Data
Al Mashal Group will hold and use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide our services to you to allow your potential or actual placement into a job.
- To match your relevant skills, experience and qualifications with job vacancies.
- To assist us in finding a position that is most suitable to you and for us to send your personal data to our clients in order to apply for jobs where you have provided your prior consent to us.
- For us to direct-market our services to you and to advise you of relevant news and industry updates and other information. Where we send such information you will be able to unsubscribe from such communications.
- To generally maintain our business relationship with you as a client or a candidate where you are a user of our website.
We may disclose your personal data to third parties for the following purposes:
- For potential employers to be able to judge your suitability as an applicant for a position within their organization.
- To a professional association or registration body that has a legitimate interest in the disclosure of your personal and sensitive information.
- In order to comply with any requests from regulatory or law enforcement authorities to release such personal data if they so require.
We may also seek your consent to collect, hold, use and disclose your personal data for any other purpose not listed above.
Privacy on Our Websites
You have the option to submit your CV to us through our websites for either general consideration by our recruitment consultants for any current or future positions suited to your experience and qualifications or against an application for specific advertised position(s). When you submit your CV it will be sent to the relevant recruitment consultants who will review the details of your submission and who will advise you whether you are to be accepted by us for registration on our database. Such data can be accessed by any of our recruitment consultants working in other offices of ours, both within and outside of the country where you submitted the data to. Your CV can be updated at any time by following the same procedure to submit a new CV on our websites.
Job Alerts by Email
You may agree to opt in to receive emails that alert you to new jobs on our website. To subscribe to such alerts you will need to provide your email address, which will be used for the purpose of keeping you informed by email of the latest jobs and/or news in your nominated industry. If you no longer wish to receive such emails unsubscribe links are provided in every such email that you receive from us.
Aggregate Information about Website Visitors
Al Mashal Group gathers statistics about all visitors to our websites worldwide. We only use such data in aggregate so that the information we gather does not identify individual behavior. We use such information to monitor the most effective parts of our websites in order for us to be able to improve our online offering for the benefit of our users.
When you visit our web site, upon your consent, we will access your browser cookies. We use them to remember your login details, to track overall web traffic and to access information in cache about your session to assist you in the use of our website. Information such as your last search will be cached however, this kind of information is deleted each time you close your web browser. We also uses 'analytical' cookies to enable us to improve the way our website functions, for example, by making sure users can find what they need easily. Most browsers will allow you to block access to your cookies. However, by blocking our access to your cookies, your use of our websites will be restricted.
Management of Personal Information
Our staff are trained to respect the confidentiality of customer information and the privacy of individuals.
Maintenance of Data
Our aim is to make sure that the personal information which we hold is accurate and up to date. We realize that information changes frequently with changes of address and other personal circumstances. We generally update your customer information over the telephone. Please advise your consultant when your personal details change.
Al Mashal Group takes reasonable steps to keep personal data secure, accurate and up to date. The Internet is not always a secure method of transmitting information. Accordingly, while we seek to protect your personal data by implementing digital security systems in various parts of our website, we cannot accept responsibility for the security of information you send to or receive from us over the Internet or for any unauthorized access or use of that information. Where we have links to websites outside the Talent Pro website, we cannot ensure that your privacy will be protected in accordance with this policy. You should consult these other websites' privacy policies as we have no control over them and are not responsible for any information that is submitted to or collected by these third parties.
Implementation of Policy
This Policy shall be deemed effective as of 22.02.2023. No part of this Policy shall have retroactive effect and shall thus apply only to matters occurring on or after this date.
You can contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
Use of Website
The purpose of this website is to provide you with our services and general information. You must not breach any term of our Acceptable Use Policy set out below.
Acceptable Use Policy
You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes in accordance with these terms and conditions and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this website. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within this website.
You must not:
- send, upload, display or disseminate or otherwise make available any unlawful, discriminatory, harassing, libelous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, offensive, obscene, tortious or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breach any laws;
- display, upload or transmit material that encourages conduct that may constitute a criminal offence, result in civil liability or otherwise may breach any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice;
- interfere with any other person's privacy or use or enjoyment of this website;
- fraudulently or otherwise misrepresent yourself to be another person or a representative of another entity or fraudulently or otherwise misrepresent that you have an affiliation with a person, entity or group;
- mislead or deceive us, its representatives and any third parties who may rely on the information provided by you, by providing inaccurate or false information, which includes omissions of information;
- disguise the origin of any material transmitted through the services provided by the website (whether by forging message/packet headers or otherwise manipulating normal identification information);
- send, upload or otherwise make available material which infringes any intellectual or industrial property right of any person (such as copyright, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any party);
- send, upload, display or disseminate or otherwise make available material containing or associated with spam, junk mail, advertising for pyramid schemes, chain letters, virus warnings (without first confirming the authenticity of the warning), or any other form of unauthorized advertising or promotional material;
- send, upload or otherwise make available material containing viruses, trojans or any other material designed to impair, destroy or interrupt the performance of any hardware or software;
- obtain unauthorized access to or interfere with the performance of the servers which provide the services or any servers on any associated networks or otherwise fail to comply with any policies or procedures relating to the use of those servers;
- collect, whether aggregated or otherwise, data about other users of the services.
The names, images and logos identifying us or subsidiaries or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of Al Mashal Group and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Al Mashal Group or any other third party.
Any unauthorized reproduction is prohibited.
You may only access, use and print the information and material on this website for non-commercial or personal use provided that you keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices. You must not otherwise reproduce, adapt, store, transmit, print, display, commercialize, publish or create derivative works from any part of the content, format or design of this website.
If you seek to reproduce or otherwise use the content in any way it is your responsibility to obtain approval from us for such use where necessary.
Links to or from Other Sites
This website may include links to other websites on the internet which are owned, published and maintained by third parties. Please note that these websites are not under the control of Al Mashal Group and cannot assume any responsibility for the content of such linked websites.
This website's content, including the information and material, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Al Mashal Group, its subsidiaries and any of its trading names its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided as a general guide only on an "as is" and on an "is available" basis. We make no representations or any kind of warranty whatsoever (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, currency, completeness, adequacy, suitability and accuracy.
Under no circumstances will Al Mashal Group be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- loss of data;
- loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- loss of business;
- loss of opportunity;
- loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- losses suffered by third parties; or
- any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
Talent Pro does not warrant that functions contained in this website's content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available is free of bugs, viruses, worms, Trojans or any other computer code that may adversely affect any communications.
Submitting Data to Our Website
If you upload your CV or apply for a job on our websites, you must ensure that the details provided by you at that or at any other time are accurate, up to date and complete. You must immediately update and inform us of any changes to your information whether it be by making relevant changes to your CV or by updating your personal details, so that we can communicate with you effectively and provide accurate up to date information to potential employers.
We accept no liability for any unauthorized use of logins and passwords. In order to prevent such fraud, you must keep your password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should notify us immediately. By using this site, you are solely responsible for any and all occurrences, which includes maintaining up-to-date, correct, accurate and complete information and uploading materials which do not breach or infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party.
If we have reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of our website, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
The suspension or cancellation of your account and your right to use the website shall not affect either party's statutory rights or liabilities.
We may change these Terms and Conditions at our discretion and without notice. Any updates and changes will be posted to this page.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
The courts of OMAN will have exclusive jurisdiction, specifically in the city of Muscat, over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our Website although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
Updated: February 2023